0 Doodle 4 Google

Hello!

Now the winner for the doodle 4 google competition (Canadian, of course) is up! I competed in this competition, too, but I didn't get anything. However, I do think the winning doodle of the contest is very nice. Here it is! You can also find it on the homepage of google.


This year's theme is inventions, and the creator of the winning doodle is Cindy Tang, from Dr. Norman Bethune C.I. in Toronto, in grade 12. Her drawing is called "Sea Telescope." It is supposed to be a telescope that can see all the way to the bottom of the ocean, which, according to her, we've only uncovered five percent of. Here is Cindy's description of the doodle.

"I would invent a telescope that would show us the depth of the sea (all of it). I've heard we've discovered less than five percent of the ocean with 95 per cent still left unseen by human eyes."

I personally have a great fascination with marine animals, since that is, really, where we come from. Naturally, this doodle was intriguing to me. I do love the brilliant colours, and the cute fish. I especially think the way the letters of google were modified is very clever. This design is amazing.

To read more about the winning doodle, go here:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/cindy-tang-s-sea-telescope-wins-doodle-4-google-canada-contest-1.2549879

Thanks 4 reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!