0 Project of the Week 5- Elegant Frame

Hey, everybody,

It's my fifth project of the week, and I'm going to share this elegant frame I drew- unlike, most, it's actually hand drawn. Yes, it might seem weird. I mean, why would someone just draw a frame? Recently, I've been looking at these lacy balcony designs. If you take a look at my fourth #5days2decor8 entry here, you will see that I used a lot of classy lace, or swoops and other patterns. Then, at school, I made a 'postcard', and the frames were amazingly fun. I decided, to well, design more frames. Here is my first:

Image (6)

I will hopefully do some more as the week progresses, and I have more time. However, if you have some beautiful frames you either found online, or drew yourself, you can send them here to colourfuldecorationsemail@gmail.com.

Happy framing,
Constance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!