0 Introducing: Idea Friday!

"Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas," said Donatella Versace, who has certainly come up with great ideas herself. This is why I've decided to come up with with my weekly idea jams, called "Idea Friday". Each week, on Friday, I'll be posting a compilation of my favourite ideas, on a certain theme. This could be anything, from cut and paste crafts to ambitious architectural designing.



I was inspired by http://timkastelle.org/blog/2010/01/using-jams-to-select-ideas/. However, at this moment, I can't really hold online talk sessions, but that's where you can come in! I'd love to be able to hear your thoughts on my idea collections, and as always, feel free to contribute! It's a great feeling to know that everyone is inspiring, helping, and shaping each other's ideas.

I really can't wait to get started. See you all on Friday ;)
-Constance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!