0 Idea Friday 1- Cute Gifts

Hey, everybody!

This is my first Idea Friday. Today's theme is cute gifts. I've compiled a list of the ten most adorable gift ideas I've found online. If you are interested in learning the tutorial, just click on the image. If you find anything else,  just post them in the comments section, that's what idea jams are for! Here they are:

Fun, Jersey knit bracelet. Find out how to make it!


I am in LOVE with these bird's nest necklaces.


Cute little button paper clips. Very simple and economic!

Absolutely adorable pin cushion jugs. This is an awesome idea.


A reversible coffee cup sleeve. The button hook is really creative.

This is such a creative way to make earrings. They're actually from yarn wrapped around paper clips. The result is fabulous!

Out of all, this might be my favourite. It's a clock, that actually ticks! On top of a paper plate.


This is an ingeniously adorable notebook, made with hole punched playing cards. Click to find out more.


Just in time for Easter! These bottle gifts are getting really fun. The bunny ears are a really nice touch.


Money origami is just so fun! Am I the only one who thinks so?

Honestly, I just love these ideas. Thank you to all the people who shared the tutorials! I hope I can try out some of these ;)

-Constance Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!