0 Fun ASCII Art Generator

Hello,

I'm back again! Now I have found something pretty cool, that you might want to check out. An ASCII art generator.  As you might have seen in my last post, I copied off this really cute signature of three hearts. I started to wonder if I could draw large scale images with text. And I found this! You send in a picture, and it converts it to text. Here's a sample. Very simple.

box

This was the original:



I had to crop it a little bit, though. But for the most part, it works pretty well. There are also options such as font size, colour scheme, and maximum width. You can find this text art generator here:
http://www.glassgiant.com/ascii/

Show this off to all your friends!
~Constance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!