1 iPad Art

Hey, all!

Have you ever heard of drawing on iPads? Well, now you have. There are many great ordinary apps out there for your iPad. Some apps are free, and others are paid. A few professional apps I really want to get some day are Auryn Ink, Procreate, and Art Set, but that's for the next time I get an iTunes gift card. However, out of the free apps I have tried, I believe these are my favourites.

1.Doodle Paper HD
Doodle paper is officially my favourite iPad art app. It includes pencil, pen, calligraphy pen, marker, watercolour, and eraser. There an undo button, which is useful if your hand slips. You can also 'play' your drawing, stroke by stroke. It's great, so download it!
http://www.iosnoops.com/2013/05/29/doodle-paper-hd-new-app/








This is a black and white apple I did. I also sketched a coloured one, but unfortunately, it would not load.

         

                   

2. iPastels
This is a detailed pastel app, and includes chalky, smooth, and bold pastels. There are six different sizes to choose from. There are also options such as smudging with your finger (very realistic), smudging with a cotton swab, and simply erasing the pastel. Lots of colours and an undo button! http://www.iosnoops.com/appinfo/ipastels-for-ipad/489302558













This apple didn't turn out the greatest; at least, not with the shadow. I'll have to work on it.







3. Bamboo PaperThis app is really simple, and doesn't have more than pen, highlighter, and marker. Each of these have three different thicknesses, which are really just small, medium, and large. It's more of a doodle tool than something for fine art. You can also take notes easily here. Go to http://www.iosnoops.com/appinfo/bamboo-paper-notebook-for-ipad/443131313






Here's a quick doodle I did on Bamboo Paper. It isn't really my best artwork or anything, but it looks cute.

Hope you guys all get one of these apps!

1 comment:

  1. […] resize images and customize the background. However, like Bamboo Paper (an app I described before here), there is something appealing about it. I think it is a very effective way to convey whatever […]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!