3 Idea Friday 3- Diy Tees

Hello, there!

I am back for my first real post in a while. I'm sorry about some problems I've been having to replace the old wordpress short code (which does not show up in blogger). I'll try to get that fixed ASAP. On the bright side... It's Idea Friday again, and I couldn't miss an opportunity to use one of my new banners! Thanks, Olivia.


I love the multicoloured polka dots! Anyway, today's theme is... renovated t-shirts! I was looking through Bethany Mota's youtube channel, and I found this amazing video that showed 5 super creative ways to decorate your old t-shirts.


I am currently trying out the braid back shirt, and I will come back to it when I am done. It's taking a while though. I really loved these shirts, and I decided to find a few more of my own to collect for my Idea Friday. Here we go!



DIY workout shirt
Tutorial
Cut and tie knotted crop top
Tutorial
Dip dye tee
Tutorial
Striped tee
Tutorial
Braided neck t-shirt
Tutorial
These shirts are really cool, and I hope to show you Beth's diy braid shirt when I'm done. Got any more ideas? Mail a picture to colourfuldecorationsemail@gmail.com! Which shirt's your fave? Tell me in the comments!


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'd love to try it for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog you have here, with many nice ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really love your illustrations.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!