0 Photography

Hello!

It's SUNDAE (just ignore my craziness, and read as Sunday)! On an extremely boring end of the week like this, I generally like to do some amateur photography. Let me share some of the various photos I took today and yesterday, along with some from way before. I took all of these photos with my iPad 3, which is just more proof of my unprofessionalness.

IMG_0241

This is my favourite picture, and also the one I use as my iPad background. Two TTC subway transfer birds (last minute origami) that are kissing each other. I think the table goes as a nice backdrop.


IMG_0282
Let's just say I got this strange souvenir in who knows where, but I decided it looked cool. So I hung it up in interesting places, and took pictures. This photo clearly wasn't very good because of the bright light.

IMG_0233
This is a ball of elastic bands I made. I decided to add some other elastic bands around to give the picture a dishevelled look. I think the lighting was pretty good for this one.

IMG_0280
The shadow looks sort of cool, although I really wish I had a nicer light switch.

002
Whee! Feathers all over. And if you haven't noticed, these plumes (love that word) are in the colours of my website! Turquoise, bright blue, yellow, and grey (well, black, but close enough).

IMG_0237
Obviously, I drank this when Canada wasn't in the ice age. But I like the colour of this slushie. And it was 100% watermelon (so proud) and home-made.

IMG_0246
This is my USB stick. Pretty cute, huh? I love the 16GB shirt.

IMG_0249
Now here is my USB... With my mouse. I pretended that my USB was a person, and it was about to drive my mouse as a car.

IMG_0252
Not my best picture. It looks a bit plain.

IMG_0255
I got bored yesterday, so I dabbled so water onto my glasses. However, the background is a bit unfortunate. If you see that pink case lying around over there, it is an iPad case without the iPad. It's a lot easier to take pictures on the iPad without the case, so I took it off.

Those are my pictures! If you have some that you would like to share, email me at colourfuldecorationsemail@gmail.com. Have a great Sundae!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!