0 5 Days to Decorate- Day 4

Hello!

Before I begin, I have a side note. The project of the week will be delayed until Wednesday, because #5days2decor8 has been taking up most of my time. Sorry about that!

Today's the fourth day of #5days2decor8! The theme is your dream living room. I think this one is my favourite (so far). Here it is!



I put my living room on the portrait view, because I thought that would better portray my design. This lacy, black and white theme, with subtle hints of brown is my favourite. I really do love the lace print chandelier, and I've always dreamed of having full sized windows!

What I love about living rooms is that they can vary so much. You could design them all multicoloured and geometric, or flowy and draped. To me, this is the most fun room to decorate!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!