3 5 Days to Decorate- Day 2

Hey all

It's day 2 of #5days2decor8! Sorry I couldn't post this in the morning... But here you go! My dream bathroom!



I've always thought of bathrooms as separate rooms themselves, and this couldn't hold more true in my classic "clean and green" theme. I saw a kitchen with a similar theme- green and brown and white on Houzz (which is a great app, go get it). I just incorporated some triangles (like that cute towel rack) and here you go!

Good luck with your dream bathroom!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this stuff is amazing! You have to teach me how to do this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] I’ve always adored the “clean and green” theme, which the plants contribute a lot to. You can find a washroom I tried to design for #5days2decor8 here. […]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!